Terms & Conditions
MEDALLION COLLECTOR COINS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MEDALLION COLLECTOR COINS AND MCCOINS ARE DEEMED TO BE THE SAME)
Thank you for visiting our website owned and operated by Medallion Collector Coins. As we update and expand our site and services, this Policy will be amended to protect your privacy. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time with questions or suggestions regarding this Policy.
This written agreement is binding and between MCCoins and all customers. As a customer, please read carefully as you are accepting the policy and practices listed below.
- All intellectual property, images, logos, designs, other artwork, including copyrighted or not-copyrighted and trademarked or not-trademarked, are property of their respective owners and will not be duplicated for any reason without the expressed written permission of the intellectual property owner. Imagery contained herein is for representative purposes only, and MCCoins claims no ownership of any said trademarked or copyrighted material, nor does it imply, upon order placement and purchase from MCCoins, a transfer of rights to you for the reproduction and/or use of any said trademarked or copyrighted material. MCCoins does not guarantee or warrant the custom products we produce to be fit for any specific purpose, use, or event.
- In the unlikely event that a legal dispute arises relating to this Agreement or the transaction giving rise to this Agreement, Customer consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and courts of the State of Oklahoma and agrees that the venue for any such legal dispute shall be Grady County, Oklahoma, USA.
- MCCoins warranties its custom made challenge coins within 30 days of the delivery date of your product it requires written notice of claims of defects in your custom made coins through email or written notification. Upon receipt MCCoins will determine a course of action applicable with our policy. If it is determined that a manufacturing error has occurred, your custom coins will be re-manufactured at no cost to you or a refund will be issued.
Custom Order Challenge Coins
- As part of the ordering process, you have received a digital proof of what your custom challenge coin will look like in their finished form from one of our specialists. This proof is MCCoin’s artist’s rendition and interpretation of the customer’s custom product based on the instructions we have received from customer. It is important that you review this proof for accuracy; to include but not limited to spelling, size, and color usage.
- Artwork may not be an exact replica of what is submitted on the online form due to letter spacing and other vital elements that plays a hand in the production of the coin. However, artwork will resemble the digital copy you will receive.
- MCCoins will not be responsible for spelling errors. It is the responsibility of customer prior to approving the final proof for actual production to make sure the spelling of any text present is correct for their personal needs.
- We use the PMS universal color matching system for all color applications in manufacturing each of our Custom Challenge Coins. It is important that the customer confirm the color usage with a PMS color chart rather than relying on your monitor’s display of the colors. Each computer monitor, due to varied settings, will display colors differently. All PMS colors used in the production of customer’s custom product are listed on the digital proof for verification. It is customer’s responsibility to verify the listed PMS colors suit their need and/or application. Offset printed images are created from reference images provided by customer and if epoxy coating is used it may alter the image colors slightly on the final product. Every effort is made to replicate the source image but variations can and will occur after Epoxy is applied. PMS colors do not apply to Offset Printed images/colors. A PMS color chart can usually be located at your local print or fabric store for reference. Visit www.pantone.com for complete information regarding the PMS system.
- The size of your Challenge Coins refers to the absolute two widest points on any given product. Such size includes loops and other items that facilitate an attachment to a lapel pin, coin, medallion or key chain.
- MCCoins does not accept returns, nor provide refunds or exchanges for custom made Challenge Coins under any circumstances. Your custom made products were crafted from costly raw materials and manufactured to your individual specifications. These products cannot be restocked or sold to another party at a later date. However, we do stand behind our products to be free of defects. As explained earlier in this agreement, we will replace at no cost to you any products found to be defective due to a factory manufacturing mistake. We require all defective coins be returned to us to exercise this option.
- Payment for all orders is required, in full, in advance for all custom orders. Payment is accepted via major credit cards to include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. [We only accept checks for Wholesale members] The charges for the total amount of your order will be applied prior to.
All orders may be placed over the telephone or with our online form.
Orders may be placed over the telephone with a MCCoins specialist. You will be sent a confirmation of order email following order placement. Your confirmation will include all the details of the order including but not restricted to: Size, Color, Metal Type, Quantity, Shipping Address, Total Cost, Digital Proof, or any Special Attachments.
The online order form was placed on the website for customer convenience. When filling out the online order form please take special care to make sure everything is correct. Also be sure to fill out the form to its entirety. This is vital information in regards to your order, once it is submitted it will go into production exactly how you provided it.
Once an order is placed through on line form or over the phone with a specialist, the order is placed into a que and has begun the production process.
Time, money, and materials are consumed within the production process and for this reason no order may be changed or cancelled once placed/submitted. You will receive a digital artwork copy of your product to approve and look over for any discrepancies.
Once your order is placed and you receive your digital copy of your coin artwork production begins. We strive to have your order complete and sent off in 10-14 business days. We will always work diligently to have your products to you in a timely fashion. Customer satisfaction is a guarantee!
Your products will be shipped via USPS unless otherwise specified by the customer. All shipping charges whether special or USPS will be paid in full by customer. We cannot guarantee arrival time or responsible for shipping delays caused by USPS or special carrier for this is out of our control.
Copyrights/Logos/Trademarks or any other licensed artwork
When we receive imagery or instructions from you that includes registered trademarks, copyrighted material, or registered trademark logos, you certify and warrant that you have the legal right or have obtained a legal and binding license agreement to use and/or reproduce such trademarked or copyrighted material.
Furthermore, you also warrant that your use of said trademarked or copyrighted material does not violate any person or entity’s intellectual property rights by using said trademarked or copyrighted material. You shall hold Medallion Collector Coins harmless and free from any liability or any claims made by any individual, entity or company.
Certificate Of Authencity And Guaranted Content (.999 Silver and 24 kt Gold Plated Coins)
Medallion Mint L.L.C. Gaurantees the Content of the .999 Fine Silver, .999 Fine Silver Plated and Gold Plated coins Purchased from Medallion Mint L.L.C. or from an Authorized Medallion Mint L.L.C. Re-Seller as long as the Purchaser has Registered the Appropriate Serial Number on www.MedallionCollectorCoins.com after Registering and Creating a User within 120 days after purchase. Any product that has been found to be Counterfiet or any Product Purchased from any source deemed not to be an authorized re-seller or Medallion Mint L.L.C. merchandise is not covered by this guarantee. The Limit Of Liability shall be limited to the Value of the Precious Metal content on the day of registration only.